2021 Fall CRHCP Session
Event Date: 8/3/2021 - 10/22/2021
Certified Rural Health Clinic
Professional (CRHCP) Course
FALL SESSION REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
Next Session opens Monday, January 3rd, 2022
NARHC is offering Directors, Clinic Administrators & other RHC leaders a unique full-spectrum course designed to teach you how to operate a successful Rural Health Clinic. Upon course completion & attainment of an 80% or higher exam score, you will earn a CRHCP certification.
- Enrollment: Begins June 2021 with course access available Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021. Download the PDF form HERE and return OR register online. As soon as your payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification with further instructions for the course.
- Cost: NARHC Member $450/participant, Non-Member $600/participant
Member Rates: Save $100-$125 per participant on registration by being a NARHC member! Not a current member? Click on the Join Today on the right-hand side of the page to fill out a membership application. Unsure if you're a member? Call us and we'll be happy to check your status for you (866-306-1961).
- Course Format: The course content is all online with an online proctored final exam. The final exam test date will be on Friday October 22nd, 2021. Internet Explorer will not allow you to navigate properly through the course content. It is recommended that you use Chrome as your browser for all NARHC courses.
- Length of Course: Approximately 15-20 hours. Most people require 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Content: The CRHCP Course consists of 3 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, and Regulatory Compliance & Quality, with short pre-tests throughout each module. To view the Learning Objectives, Click Here.
- Pre-requisites: None.
- Final Exam: The final exam will be an online proctored exam only. It is 100 questions in multiple choice format.
- What if I don’t Pass the Exam: 1 free re-take of the test will be allowed within the first 60 days (on-line). If you do not pass the exam on the 2nd attempt you will have to re-take the course at full price at the next course offering.
CRHCP Cancellation Policy
Once a participant has accessed the course, a refund will no longer be available. If a participant has not accessed the course, you will be eligible for transfer of registration fees to another participant or a full refund less a $25 administration fee. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us.
You must login no later than 2 weeks after your registration date. Failure to do so will result in you being “dropped” from the course with no refund. We currently have a waiting list and want to make sure that all participants are logging in and not taking a spot that someone else could have had.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is Enrollment?
The course is offered twice a calendar year. Enrollment begins approximately 10 weeks prior to the date of the Final Exam taking place online. To view the upcoming dates CLICK HERE.
What does the course registration cost?
If you are an employee of a NARHC Member you are eligible to receive the discounted member rate of $450. The non-discounted rate is $600. The registration fee includes the cost of the final exam. If your clinic or organization is not currently a member, unsure of your member status, or would like to become a member, please call 866-306-1961 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to help you!
What is the format of the course?
This is a self-paced, online course with a proctored online Final Exam. The online learning material consists of written content, videos, and short quizzes throughout each module.
How long will it take me to go through the course?
There is approximately 12 hours of learning material. Most people require 4-6 weeks to complete.
What is the course curriculum?
The course consists of 3 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, and Regulatory Compliance & Quality. Click HERE for a list of learning objectives.
Are there any prerequisites to this course?
There are no pre-requisites required for this course. It is written at the basic level and should be considered the starting point or the minimum you need to know to become a Certified Rural Health Clinic Professional.
Is this course for RHC employees only?
No. This course will benefit anyone working within the RHC community, including government agencies and consultants.
How do I take the Final Exam and what if I don’t pass?
The exam will be an online proctored exam. In the event that you do not pass the final exam, 1 free retake will be allowed within the following 60 days. If you do not pass the retake exam, you may choose to repeat the course at full price to receive the certification.
How do I maintain my Certification?
To maintain your certification, the following is required:
Year 1: Complete the Course & receive certification
Year 2: Participate in a NARHC sponsored Technical Assistance(TA) Webinar on a biannual basis
Year 3: Attend a NARHC Conference & pay the $75 maintenance fee on a biannual basis
Please see below the specifics on these requirements. Certification is valid for 2 years provided all of the below requirements are successfully met by the required deadlines. If any of these requirements are missed, certification will lapse, at which time the course will need to be retaken at the cost of the current registration fee. Reminders are sent throughout the year, however it is the participants responsibility to maintain the requirements.
• TA Webinars are offered throughout the year and will be posted HERE (Bookmark this page!)
• TA Webinar codes need to be submitted and approved via the form on the above page ONLY in the year it is required. If you view a webinar in a year in which it is not required, it will not count as proof of participation.
• You must attend a NARHC Conference the same year you are to renew your certification. CLICK HERE for the most current Conferences available.
• Conferences are offered twice a year in varying locations throughout the U.S.
• A Maintenance fee of $75.00 is required every other year (the same year you attend the conference).
How do I submit my TA Webinar codes?
TA Webinar reminders will be sent out via email from our system. Please be sure that you are not opted out of NARHC emails in order to ensure you receive notifications of upcoming TA Webinars. To view approved TA Webinars and submit your code as proof of participation, Click Here.
How do I know if I have met my requirements for the year?
You can check what requirements have already been met or are missing in your portal at narhc.org. If you need a TA Webinar, you will need to look for TA Webinar Requirement Met for said year under My Current Course Registrations. The Maintenance Fee will also be under Current Course Registrations for said year. The Spring and Fall Institutes, which meet your conference attendance requirement, will be listed under My Current Event Registrations. See below for an example of the portal page. You can also view this quick video tutorial on how to check your maintenance requirements within your portal.