CRHCP Course: Spring 2023 Session
Event Date: 1/17/2023 - 4/4/2023
Certified Rural Health Clinic
Professional (CRHCP) Course
NARHC is offering Directors, Clinic Administrators & other RHC leaders a unique full-spectrum course designed to teach you how to operate a successful Rural Health Clinic. Upon course completion & attainment of an 80% or higher exam score, you will earn a CRHCP certification.
- Enrollment: Begins January 17, 2023. Download the PDF form HERE (Available January 1)and return OR register online. As soon as your payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification with further instructions for the course.
- Cost: NARHC Member $450/learner, Non-Member $600/learner
Interested in a Scholarship? Check with your State Office of Rural Health to see if they participate!
- Course Format: The course content is all online with an online proctored final exam. The final exam test window will be March 28 - April 4, 2023.
- Length of Course: Approximately 15-20 hours. Most people require 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Content: The CRHCP Course consists of 4 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, Regulatory Compliance & Quality, and Federal Updates with short pre-tests throughout the first 3 modules. To view the Learning Objectives, Click Here.
- Pre-requisites: None.
- Final Exam: The final exam will be an online proctored exam only. It is 100 questions in multiple choice and multiple correct (select all that apply) format. The final exam will be available March 28 - April 4, 2023.
- What if I don’t Pass the Exam: 1 free re-take of the test will be allowed within the first 60 days (on-line). If you do not pass the exam on the 2nd attempt you will have to re-take the course at full price at the next course offering.
CRHCP Cancellation Policy
Please read our cancellation policy carefully prior to proceeding with registration. All cancellations will incur a $25 processing fee. Refunds only apply to course registration fees and exclude any workbook fees.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchase of a workbook disqualifies any refunds.
100% Refund - On or before February 6th
50% Refund -February 7th - February 28th
No Refunds - After February 28th OR if course content has been accessed including purchase of workbook
Substitute Attendee - Substitutions will be allowed in the event the original attendee has not accessed the course content including purchase of workbook.
Transfers - Transfers to any future courses are not allowed.
Extension of Final Exam Date:
We are unable to extend the final exam date that is set for the current session. If you are unable to complete the content or take the final on the date set, you can utilize the retake, which extends your access to the course content by 60 days. Please keep in mind, you would receive a score of 0 for the first attempt, and would only have the 1 retake attempt.
Several State Offices of Rural Health(SORH) partner with us in offering scholarship opportunities to learners. Please reach out to your SORH to inquire about participation.
NOTE: NARHC is not involved in the selection or notification of scholarship recipients.
Please inquire with your SORH for any details pertaining to your application.