2022 Fall CRHCP Session
Event Date: 8/8/2022 - 10/21/2022
Certified Rural Health Clinic
Professional (CRHCP) Course
NARHC is offering Directors, Clinic Administrators & other RHC leaders a unique full-spectrum course designed to teach you how to operate a successful Rural Health Clinic. Upon course completion & attainment of an 80% or higher exam score, you will earn a CRHCP certification.
- Enrollment: Begins August 2022. Download the PDF form HERE and return OR register online. As soon as your payment has been processed, you will receive an email notification with further instructions for the course.
- Cost: NARHC Member $450/learner, Non-Member $600/learner
Member Rates: Save $100-$125 per learner on registration by being a NARHC member! Not a current member? Click on the Join Today on the right-hand side of the page to fill out a membership application. Unsure if you're a member? Call us and we'll be happy to check your status for you (866-306-1961).
- Course Format: The course content is all online with an online proctored final exam. The final exam test window will be October 21-28, 2022. Internet Explorer will not allow you to navigate properly through the course content. It is recommended that you use Chrome as your browser for all NARHC courses.
- Length of Course: Approximately 15-20 hours. Most people require 4-6 weeks to complete.
- Content: The CRHCP Course consists of 4 modules: Admin & Finance, Billing & Coding, Regulatory Compliance & Quality, and Federal Updates with short pre-tests throughout the first 3 modules. To view the Learning Objectives, Click Here.
- Pre-requisites: None.
- Final Exam: The final exam will be an online proctored exam only. It is 100 questions in multiple choice and multiple correct (select all that apply) format. The final exam will be available October 14 - October 21, 2022.
- What if I don’t Pass the Exam: 1 free re-take of the test will be allowed within the first 60 days (on-line). If you do not pass the exam on the 2nd attempt you will have to re-take the course at full price at the next course offering.
Please verify your membership status prior to registering. Your member status can be found on your Profile under your account. Additionally, the member rate will auto-populate if your clinic has an active membership. If the member rate is not populating and you feel this is in error, please do not proceed and contact us at 866-306-1961 or email@example.com. Please note, this does not apply to TA Webinars or Workbook purchases.
Add a course workbook to your cart HEREMember Registration Fee.: $450.00
fee ends 9/23/2022
Add a course workbook to your cart HERENon-Member Registration Fee: $600.00
fee ends 9/23/2022
CRHCP Cancellation Policy
Please read our cancellation policy carefully prior to proceeding with registration. All cancellations will incur a $25 processing fee. Refunds only apply to course registration fees and exclude any workbook fees.
PLEASE NOTE: The purchase of a workbook disqualifies any refunds.
100% Refund - On or before September 1st
50% Refund - September 2nd - September 23rd
No Refunds - After September 23rd OR if course content has been accessed including purchase of workbook
Substitute Attendee - Substitutions will be allowed in the event the original attendee has not accessed the course content including purchase of workbook.
Transfers - Transfers to any future courses are not allowed.
Extension of Final Exam Date:
We are unable to extend the final exam date that is set for the current session. If you are unable to complete the content or take the final on the date set, you can utilize the retake, which extends your access to the course content by 60 days. Please keep in mind, you would receive a score of 0 for the first attempt, and would only have the 1 retake attempt.