1. Login to reply to a thread or create a new thread
2. Adjust your Subscription settings
3. Post a message via your Email. (Help posting from email)
Don't Miss Out! Fall CRHCP Session Now Open!
BECOME A CERTIFIED RHC PROFESSIONAL
Fall Session Registration Now Open!
The National Association of Rural Health Clinics knows that in order for RHCs to thrive and grow, their employees, especially those in a leadership role, need the most up to date information on the federal and state guidelines pertaining to the Rural Health Clinic program. RHCs have distinctly different rules when it comes to operations and management.
This is why NARHC is offering Directors, Clinic Administrators and other RHC leaders a unique, full-spectrum course designed to teach you how to operate a successful RHC.
WHY GET CERTIFIED?
- Certification gives you a great foundation and broad scope of RHC knowledge
- Certification ensures you have the basic knowledge & tools to run a successful RHC
- Certification proves you are the most current and staying abreast of ever changing RHC rules and regulations
- Certification is a highly marketable advantage which makes you an asset to your employer
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE